- 2 (5 oz.) Cans Light Tuna, drained and chunked
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup diced onions
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) canned creamed corn
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. instant bouillon, chicken flavored
- 1 cup water
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat; add celery, onion and carrots and cook about 3 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Add flour and thyme; blend well. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add corn, milk, tuna, water and bouillon, stirring to blend. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes to heat through (do not allow to boil).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!