- 1 package cream cheese, low-fat (8 oz, garlic and herb)
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 6 slices turkey
- 3 Roma tomatoes (small, chopped)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves (fresh)
- Place tortillas on microwaveable plate or paper towel; microwave uncovered on HIGH 10 – 15 seconds to soften.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top with a slice of turkey, chopped tomatoes and spinach.
- Roll up lightly; then wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 – 3 hours to blend flavors.
- Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices.
- Arrange with cut side down on serving plate.