Submitted by Gaye V. Ochs of Leeper, PA
- 1 lb. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/2 stick melted butter, cooled
- 2 lbs. diced cooked turkey
- 5 beaten egg whites
- 16 phyllo sheets
- melted butter
- Mix Feta cheese, egg yolks and melted cooled butter with turkey.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Place 8 buttered Phyllo in buttered 11×16″ pan.
- Pour in mixture and cover with remaining Phyllo, brushing each with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
This is a Greek recipe.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!