- 2 1/2 cups Rotini pasta, whole-wheat, dry
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cups Fat-free half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups Cooked diced chicken, 1/2″ pieces
- In a large pot, bring 2 quarts water to a boil. Gradually stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook uncovered about 8-10 minutes or until tender. Do not overcook. Drain well.
- Mix soup, half-and-half, pepper, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and chicken in a large pot. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring often. Heat to 165 °F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
- Combine noodles and sauce right before serving. Serve hot.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!