One Pan Potatoes & Chicken
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep time:10 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
Total time:25 minutes
- 4 med. potatoes, cubed, tender cooked
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, boned and skinned (cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can whole kernel corn (15 ounce, drained)
- Cook potatoes as directed.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on high for 5 minutes.
- Add potatotes; cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Add salsa and corn. Cook until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!