- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded, and coarsely grated cucumber, plus slices for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint
- Pita chips, for serving
Prep time: 20 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, dill, and mint. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve; serve with pita chips and cucumber slices. Makes about 2 cups.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!