- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- Clean your preparation area and wash your hands.
- Wash carrots, spinach, and bell pepper before cutting.
- Mix non-fat plain Greek yogurt with dill, parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in medium size bowl until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours for best flavor.
- To assemble wrap, divide yogurt dip among 6 whole wheat tortillas and spread to cover one side of the tortilla.
- Divide baby spinach among the tortillas evenly and spread out over the dip.
- Then fill tortillas evenly with remaining shredded carrots and sliced bell pepper. Roll tortillas to create a wrap.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!