- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced OR
- 1/2 tsp. jarred, minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 large zucchini, grated
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped OR 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped OR 2 tsp. dried dill
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled, low-fat or fat-free feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, set aside.
- Wash and dry zucchini, parsley and dill.
- Using a grater, grate (shred) the zucchinis into a medium bowl. (NOTE: if you don?t have a grater, use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini into ribbons)
- Mix in parsley, dill, onion and feta.
- Add lemon dressing mixture to the zucchini mixture.
- Chill covered 2 hours or overnight before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!