- 1 package (6 ounces) Driscoll’s Blackberries
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons water or milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces brie, rind trimmed, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey, optional
- Cut blackberries in half crosswise and set aside.
- Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Heat an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter and coat bottom of pan.
- Pour one-fourth egg mixtures into pan.
- When egg starts to bubble, push towards center with a spatula, and tilt pan to allow uncooked portion to run underneath. Continue around edges until eggs are set.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Place one-fourth each cheese and blackberries on half the omelet. Drizzle with about 2 teaspoons honey if desired.
- Fold omelet over and turn out onto plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four omelets.
- Serve warm.