- 16 whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup finely crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic salt.
- Dip wings in butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.