Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 cup cooked, cubed turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tart apples, cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
In large bowl, combine turkey, celery, apples and walnuts. Prepare dressing in small bowl by whisking together sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until chilled.