- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can chili without beans (about 24 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups canned refried beans, low-sodium, non-fat
- 2 cups low-fat Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese ( shredded)
- 8 flour tortillas, large size
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size saucepan, heat chili and refried beans until warm (do not boil).
- Spoon about half of the chili mixture evenly onto the tortillas, sprinkle with cheese, and roll up. Place side by side on the cookie sheet with seam side down.
- Top tortillas with remaining chili mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.