- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oil in a skillet at a medium-high setting.
- Add chicken and cook for ten minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Stir the soup and water together in the skillet and heat it to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for an additional 10 minutes, or until the chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165°F.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!