- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 halves chicken breast, boneless skinless
Combine first five ingredients, mixing well; spread on both sides of chicken. Place chicken on plate. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or for several hours in the refrigerator. Grill, uncovered, over medium coals, turning once, for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!