- 1 1/2 pounds ground American Lamb
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon each ground pepper and dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, mustard and catsup
In large bowl, blend together lamb, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic salt, pepper and thyme. Cover and refrigerate allowing flavors to blend for 1 hour. Form into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Grill over coals covered with gray ash 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato slices and condiments as desired. 4 servings. Preparation time: 10 minutes. Marinate time: 1 hour. Cook time: 8 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!