Submitted by Teresa Alspach of Minerva, Ohio
- 1 package raw cranberries (12 or 16 oz) chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 1 large box of cherry Jell-o
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water, 1 cup cold water
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, mix sugar, Jell-o and boiling water together until dissolved.
- Add 1 cup cold water.
- Add cranberries, celery and pineapple – stir to mix well.
- Chill until firm.
Keeps well for a week or longer (if it lasts that long!)
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!