- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 water
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
- salt to taste
In small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients until blended. In large skillet, bring water to boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside. In same skillet, melt butter mixture; add asparagus and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!