- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 30 thin whole grain crackers
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In mixing bowl, combine shredded cheese, bacon bits and honey mustard.
- Lay crackers on baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Top with optional cherry tomato half.
- Place in oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top with cracker.
- Serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!