Submitted by Debra Flinner of Canton, OH
- 40 large marshmallows
- 2 large boxes of lime gelatin mix
- 7 cups boiling water
- 1 large & 1 small pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 large & 1 small cans crushed pineapple, drained, retaining the juice
- 1 large tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Melt marshmallows and lime gelatin in the boiling water.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate to congeal (this mixture can be made a day in advance).
- One hour before serving, whip the gelatin with mixer and add softened cream cheese, a little at a time, with pineapple juice.
- Add pineapple, pecans and Cool Whip.