Submitted by Dee Fletcher
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.