- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- pinch of cayenne
- 2 large ripe peaches, cut into 1-inch chucks
- 6 cups greens (baby arugula, field greens)
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl, and whisk to combine. Add the peach chunks and toss to coat. Let sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the greens between 4 chilled salad plates. Spoon the peach balsamic mixture over the 4 salads and serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!