- 1 package (0.8 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled (12 tablespoons or 3/4 cup crumbs)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and 2 cups of milk.
- Beat until well blended (about 2 minutes) with a wire whisk, rotary beater, or electric mixer at lowest speed.
- Let set for 5 minutes. Set out 6 glasses.
- Put about 3 tablespoons of pudding in the bottom of each glass.
- Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs on the pudding in each cup.
- Layer 1/4 of the banana slices on crumbs.
- Repeat with layers of pudding, graham crackers, and banana slices.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!