- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 lb lean roast beef or ham thinly sliced, cooked, lower sodium
- 4 ounce sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Unroll pizza crust on cookie sheet; gently stretch to form a 12-inch circle.
- Layer beef or ham, mushrooms and cheese on half of crust within 1 inch of edge.
- Fold crust over filling; fold edge up and seal with a fork.
- Cut slits in top
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot. Cool 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- Use pizza or spaghetti sauce for dipping.