- 12 ounces thinly sliced, lower sodium, deli roast beef
- 3 ounces light or reduced-fat, herb-flavored cream cheese
- 4 (7 or 8-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups spinach leaves (about 20 leaves)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- Spread cheese evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place deli roast beef over cheese leaving 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Place spinach leaves over beef.
- Arrange peppers down center, over spinach.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to overnight before serving.
- To serve, cut each roll crosswise into 8 slices. Arrange cut side up on serving platter.