- 1 pound Ground Beef (90% to 95% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) mushroom or beef gravy
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes, warmed
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add Ground Beef and onion; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- Return beef to skillet; stir in gravy and peas and season with pepper. Spoon beef mixture into 2-quart baking dish. Top with potatoes, spreading evenly; sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- Bake in 450°F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese begins to brown.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!