Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
- 1 8 ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Combine the blue cheese and cream cheese. Add milk until you reach a spreadable consistency. Fold in the chopped walnuts. Serve with crackers or pretzels.
- Alternative: Do not add as much milk, roll into a cheese ball or log, and press whole walnuts into the cheese. Serve as a cheese ball/log with crackers or pretzels.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!