- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, spread pie filling. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and butter with wire whisk or fork until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 5 spoonfuls onto warm pie filling. Sprinkle tops of biscuits with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light golden brown.