- 3 pounds potatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup rich chicken or meat stock
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil, garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Arrange the mixture in a single layer in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the stock, toss and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and roast for an additional 15 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and tender.
- Sprinkle with fresh oregano and serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!