- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) smoked ham lunch meat, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll dough in 13×9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
- Top with ham.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended; pour over ham.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 25 min. or until center is set.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!