- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 2 whole wheat OR white flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup black bean and corn salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (1 oz.)
- Heat panini press according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Place 1/2 of the eggs in middle of each tortilla; top evenly with spinach, salsa and cheese.
- Fold sides of tortillas over filling; fold up bottom edge and roll up.
- Grill burritos in panini press, on medium-high heat, until tortillas are toasted and filling is heated through, about 3 minutes.