- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 oz.)
- 3/4 cup chopped Zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 2 T chopped Red Onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- Add cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and onion; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 12 greased muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
- Bake until just set, 20-22 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from cups; serve warm.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!