Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Coat 12-oz. Microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray.
- Add eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese; season with salt and pepper.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes