- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium canned corn, drained (or 2 tablespoons frozen corn)
- 1 tablespoon 1% fat milk
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 flour tortillas, large size
- 1/4 cup salsa
- In a large mixing bowl, blend eggs, corn, milk, green peppers, onions, mustard, and garlic for 1 minute with a fork until eggs are smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook egg mixture, stirring from time to time, until eggs are firm and cooked through.
- Wrap tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds until warm.
- Be careful when unwrapping the tortillas since they may be hot.
- Tortillas can also be placed in a skillet over low heat for 20-30 seconds or until warmed.
- Spoon cooked eggs evenly into the tortillas.
- Serve each burrito topped with 2 tablespoons of salsa.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!