- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 8 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar until blended; spread onto bread.
- Place 4 bread slices, cream cheese-sides up, in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, cream cheese-sides down.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over bread.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned.
- Serve topped with fruit.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!