- Cooking spray
- 12 ounce bag broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together broccoli, olive oil, garlic, almonds and black pepper. Pour mixture onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until broccoli tips are slightly brown.
- Pour broccoli into a bowl and mix in lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.