- 2 cups frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 sliced English muffin bread or bread of your choice, toasted
In large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients; mix well. Place 1/4 cup
mixture on top of each slice of bread. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 6 to
7 minutes or until top is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve
Tip: To save time, blend the spread the night before and refrigerate.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!