- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan; spread with pesto.
- Top with tomatoes, artichokes, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!