- 1 cup water
- 4 cups celery, diagonally sliced 1/2? thick
- 2 cups diced sweet red apples (approx. 2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped and toasted walnuts (optional)
In large skillet bring water to a boil. Add celery and apples; cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. In small bowl combine mustard, honey, cornstarch and black pepper with water. Add to celery mixture, stirring constantly; cook and stir until clear and thickened, about 1 minute. Stir in walnuts, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!