- 12” pizza crust
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 – 16 ounces sliced roast beef, cut into strips
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread pizza sauce on partially baked crust.
- Arrange beef, green peppers and onions over sauce.
- Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella evenly over pizza.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly, and the crust is crisp and golden.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!