- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar well. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, and mix until just combined, on a low speed – don’t overmix. Stir in chocolate chips and pieces with a spoon.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto lined baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.