- 1 package (17 1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- Place the cookie mix, cherries, butter and egg in a large bowl; beat until well mixed.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Meanwhile, place cherry preserves in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- If necessary, microwave in 10- to 20-second intervals until chips are melted; stir until blended.
- Using the back of a tablespoon, make an indentation in the center of each warm cookie.
- Fill indentations with cherry mixture.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave white baking chips until melted.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Let stand until set.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!