- 1/2 cherry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly (or jalapeno jam)
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 1/2 s trimmed, cooked fresh green beans
- 3/4 cooked white beans, Great Northern or cannelloni
- 3/4 shelled edamame, cooked
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots (or mild onion)
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine jams, raspberry vinegar and salt in small saucepan; cook until mixture is a thin syrupy consistency. Cool. In large bowl, combine salad dressing, beans and shallots. Toss well. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill or broil until done. Serve chicken over bean salad; drizzle with cherry sauce.
Ohio Soybean Council
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!