Ingredients for the crust:
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Ingredients for the cheesecake:
- 16 ounces (2 pkgs) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- 1/4 cup melted milk chocolate
- sprinkles for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8×8-inch pan with foil and grease with butter.
- Pulse graham crackers in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add sugar and cinnamon and pulse until combined. Add melted butter and continue to pulse another 30 seconds, until all butter is incorporated. Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- In large bowl of electric mixer, or with handheld mixer, mix together egg and sugar until foamy. Add cream cheese, egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour mixture on top of baked crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Allow to cool 30 minutes, then transfer to fridge to finish cooling completely.
- Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares, making sure to cut all the way through the crust. Dip the bites cheesecake-side-down into melted white chocolate. Set on plate and once all are dipped, transfer to fridge to cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle milk or semi-sweet chocolate over cheesecake bites and top with sprinkles. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!