- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¾ tsp. peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- Whisk water and cocoa powder into large saucepan over medium heat until smooth.
- Stir in sugar, salt, 1 ½ cups chocolate milk.
- In a separate bowl whisk together ½ cup chocolate milk and cornstarch.
- Bring chocolate mixture to a boil then whisk in cornstarch slurry.
- Remove from heat and stir in peppermint extract.
- Scoop pudding into single serving sized bowls and refrigerate until chilled and firm.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed peppermint candies
Makes 2 cups.