- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 half and half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Combine beaten eggs, half and half and baking powder, stirring well. Set aside.
Melt 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter in large saucepan over low heat; add 2 tablespoons sugar and flour, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; gradually add egg mixture, stirring constantly with wire whisk until smooth. Add corn; stir well.
Pour corn mixture into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° 30 to 40 minutes or until pudding is set. Remove from oven; drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter over pudding. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pudding. Bake additional 3 to 5 minutes or until sugar melts.