- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup marshmallow creme
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat sugar, cocoa, water, cinnamon and nutmeg over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in milk. Heat over low heat.
- Pour cocoa into 6 mugs. Top each with 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!