Submitted by Karen Crain
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Sweet Garden Peas, thawed or frozen
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos, optional
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimientos, if desired, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
Tip: Easy substitution: Substitute Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Celery.