Submitted by Karen Crain
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. steak sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- In a skillet, cook sausage for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in onion and peppers. Cook and stir until sausage is lightly browned and vegetables are tender; drain. Combine brown sugar, steak sauce, cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; stir into skillet. Add beans. Cook and stir until headed through.
Yield: 4 Servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!