- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked corned beef or lean cooked beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked and chopped (2 cups)
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently, until hot.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!