- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut up
- 4 medium hot baked potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green pepper
- Cook and stir zucchini and celery in butter in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms; cook an additional min. Reduce heat to low.
- Add VELVEETA; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon over hot potatoes; sprinkle with red pepper.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!